SACRED EROSION Vol.1

I'm happy to announce that I've just released the first volume of the Orphiká album in which I have been totally immersed during the last months, since I came back from Russia.
It is the first of the three volumes that compound my album/project 'Sacred Erosion'.
This whole project exposes the process of erosion, whether provoked by natural forces or human vandalism, as a sacred phenomena. Mind, body and nature in general get eroded as Time passes by, being their spirit released in decaying ecstasy, through a constant change of state. A phenomena that is beautifully perceivable in eroded and decayed art, the beauty of architectonical ruins and corroded paintings. An eroded beauty that is sacred. 
In this first volume I convey such ideas and inner drives in the shape of progressive drone sounds, created mostly with synths, where textures, atmospheres and melodies are developed in a decaying, eroding and poetical sense.

0 comments: