SEBASTIAN IN DREAM. 'AS THE SUN DIES IN THE SKYLINE

Happy to announce my new experimental/ambient/noise project 'Sebastian In Dream' has been released in the Russian label 'День забытой жизни' (The Day Of Life Forgotten), being 'As The Sun Dies In The Skyline' my first album with this project. You can listen and download the whole album in the following link:

https://thedayoflifeforgotten.bandcamp.com/album/as-the-sun-dies-in-the-skyline

The conception of this album started on an evening of this ending winter in which I went to a suburbian/industrial area of my city, Madrid. There I took a long walk during dusk, while I could see how literally the Sun was setting in the city skyline. During that walk I made some field recordings and wrote some sentences trying to catch the numinous spirit of the area and how that spirit interacted with me. With those sentences I composed a poem, and each verse of that poem is the title of each track. The whole album is a sound poem with which I try to make manifest the numinous spirit of my city's suburbia and how you become part of that spirit as you walk through those  streets.


 


0 comments: